What is the selection Criteria?
You must meet the following:
- Full working rights in Australia or New Zealand
- 3 year undergrad degree completed in the last 2 years
- Proof of high achievement
- Find yourself aligned with our company values
What type of Visa do I need to hold to be eligible to apply?
You must have full working rights in Australia or New Zealand.
Do you sponsor Visa applications through the company?
You will need to apply and obtain the applicable Visa needed through your own means. We are unable to sponsor Visa applications through the company.
What are the key dates for each step of the application process?
Applications Open: 01st March 2017
Applications Close: 10th May 2017
On-line testing & Assessments: Logical Testing, Video Assessments, Assessment centre & 1:1 Interviewing
Assessment Centre dates:
- AU: 22/23/24 May 2017
- NZ: 29/30/31 May 2017
Graduate Program Start Date: 8th January 2018
What Is the outline of the Management Trainee Program?
- Accelerated program
- Coporate induction
- Field Sales Immersion
- 3 rotations across different functions
- Routine & Role based training
- Opportunity to manage and deliver a business critical project
- Blend of experiential classroom training & project assignments
- Designed to develop you as a future leader!
What type of Assessments/ Testing will I be required to complete as part of my application?
You will be required to complete the following tests as part of your assessment:
- Logical Testing
- Video Assessments
- Assessment Centre
- 1:1 Interviewing
What areas of the business do you have vacancies in?
We have vacancies in all areas of the business, we are looking for people who are willing to move across functional areas.
Who can apply for the International Programs?
Only permananent residents or citizens of the respective country can apply for the International program. E.g.: Chinese citizen can apply for the Chinese Graduate Program
Do you offer Internship opportunities?
What do you look for in a successful candidate?
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor/MBA Degree – ALL Majors are considered to become part of Commercial or Operations division of Kraft Heinz
- Ambitious and a motivated self-starter, committed to building a successful career
- Passionate about being challenged daily and jumping into new learnings
- Driven by your life achievements and results
- Willing to move across functional areas, and relocate to different cities or countries.
- The ability to be the next future leader of the business
Does the company cover the travel costs for me if I attend the assessment centre?
All travel costs to and from assessment centres in Australia & New Zealand are at the cost of the applicant. We will be able to provide you food and beverages on the day of assessment.